1. Indonesia is the world's largest archipelago consisting of 17,504 islands (including the 9634 islands that still have not named and another 6000 islands that still uninhabited). Indonesia have 3 of the 6 largest island in the world, namely: Borneo (the third largest island in the world with an area of 539.460 km2), Sumatra (473,606 km2) and Papua (421.981 km2).
2. Another Indonesia Facts is the largest maritime countries in the world with 93 thousand km2 area of water, and the length of the beach around 81 thousand km2, or almost 25% long beach in the world.
3. Java Island is the world's most populous island, almost about 60% of the Indonesia's population (about 130.000.000 people) that live on the island that only have 7% of the entire Indonesia territory.
4. Indonesia is a country with the largest tribes in the world. There are more than 740 tribes / ethnic, which in Papua there were 270 tribes.
5. Countries with the largest regional languages, namely, 583 languages and dialects of the 67 main languages used by various tribes in Indonesia. The national language is Indonesian, but the most local language users in Indonesia is the Javanese language.
6. Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world. The number of adherents of Islam in Indonesia around 216 million people or about 88% of the population of Indonesia. Also has the largest mosque and pilgrims.
7. Borobudur which is a Buddhist monument (temple) is the world's largest temple, located in Central Java with a height 42 meters (10 levels) and long-relief more than 1 km. Estimated to be over 40 years by Sailendra Dynasty during the ancient Mataram kingdom (750-850).
8. Place where the oldest humans discovered , namely: Pithecanthropus Erectus "is expected to come from 1.8 million years ago.
9. Republic of Indonesia is the country's first born after World War II in 1945. RI is the 70th oldest state in the world.
10. Indonesia is the first country (until now the only one) that ever came out of the United Nations (UN) on January 7, 1965 date. RI to join back to the United Nations in 1966.
11. Indonesian badminton team is the most won badminton men supremacy symbol, Thomas Cup, which is as many as 13 x (the first time last years 1958 & 2002).
12. Indonesia is a producer of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in the world (20% of world supply) is also the second largest Tin producer.
13. Indonesia is ranked 1st in agricultural products, namely: Clove (cloves) & nutmeg (nutmeg), and No. 2 in the natural rubber (Natural Rubber) and crude palm oil (Crude Palm Oil).
14. Indonesia is the largest exporter of plywood (plywood), which is about 80% in world markets.
15. Coral Reef (Coral Reef) Indonesia is the richest (18% of the total world).
16. Indonesia has the most shark species are 150 species in the world.
17. Biodiversity Orchid terbeser world: 6 thousand species of orchids, ranging from the largest (or Tiger Orchid Grammatophyllum speciosum) to the smallest (Taeniophyllum, which leaves no), including the rare Black Orchid, and only occurred in Papua.
18. Has the largest mangrove forest in the world. This plant is useful to prevent Erosion / Abrasion.
19. Ancient animal alive: Komodo dragons found only on Komodo island, East Nusa Tenggara is the largest lizard in the world. Komodo length can reach 3 meters and weighs 90 kg.
20. Rafflesia Arnoldi that growing in Sumatra is the largest flower in the world. When the flowers bloomed, its reaching 1 meter in diameter.
21. Having the world's smallest primate, the Pygmy Tarsier (Tarsius pumilus) or Mount Tarsier also called the length is only 10 cm. Monkey-like animal that lives above the tree and was found in Sulawesi.